Check Out My New Blog Site...

Want to read about my exploits into the country? Well check out my other blog site, its new so don't laugh at it :) www.realisingthedream.blogspot.com
It is to be my online diary as my husband and me set off to try and make a life in the country. We want to try an start a home business, as well as have all the peaceful surroundings of the countryside. I am also going to attempt a bit of self-sufficiency too, get a proper vegetable garden going, fruit bushes and definately some chickens. I will then be able to get some nice 'Farmhouse Kitchen' recipes going!!
There have been so many days since my last post, I apologise, regular service will be resumed shortly.
So please, check out the new blog, let me know what you think, what you think I can do to improve, what you'd like to see.

2 comments:

A Country Wife said...

Chickens, I so want chickens toooo. Hubby is amused at this and I think he's breathing a sign of relief that we do not have the space to keep them :)
Will check out your new blog too :)

Rosie said...

I am really looking forward to getting chickens! I would have them now too but the garden just isn't right for them! We are probably thinking of rescuing some battery hens.. love to give them a new start in life.