So Very Very Long!!

I am sorry! It has been so long since I last posted and I had so many amazing plans for the Christmas period! But then I came down with a Respritory Infection and haven't been well so no cooking :( I have got a recipe that I made for New Year's (and my birthday) which I will share with you tomorrow!!
This year we have got some healthy recipes appearing. Yes it is that time of year again when we all go off on diets!! And by gum do I need to!! Well, I am hoping to find some great recipes that mean you can enjoy your food while still getting into that healthy lifestyle!! Remember, it is easier to stick to a diet if you don't deny yourself some pleasures so treat yourself occassionally, just don't go over board!!

Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

No comments: