Garden Vegetable Soup


Ingredients
  • 2 Medium Carrots
  • Small onion
  • 2 gralic cloves, crushed
  • 500ml vegetable stock
  • 100g dwarf beans
  • 1 tbsp tomato puree
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 courgette, diced


Method

  1. Spray a saucepan with low fat cooking spray, heat.
  2. Saute the carrot, onion and garlic over a low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
  3. Add stock, beans, tomato puree, basil, oregano and salt.
  4. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
  5. Stir in courgette and heat for 3-4 minutes.
  6. Serve hot.
So we are starting the whole dieting thing, as is most of the UK I reckon!!! So I am trying the Weight Wathers thing so I shall let you know the Weight Watchers points on things I make (if I know them) for anyone else who may be interested. This is ZERO point soup!!! Yes, eat as much as you like people!!!

Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

No comments: