Luxury Chocolate Fudge Sauce

I couldn't wait, I have great ideas for Christmas Presents fo you lot to try and I am bursting to tell!! I can't let on just yet as I want to be able to give you guys photos and step-by-step and one of the most important parts of the recipe I haven't got, and won't be able to get them until the weekend. But as I am so excitable I have to put something up, a teaser if you like!! Then of course I have to hope my idea works and isn't a big disaster or else you will get a big picture of a sad face! Anyhoo, my teaser is the following recipe, for a Luxury Chocolate Fudge Sauce (yes, I did get my present idea from the previous post :) )
Ingredients
  • 340g/12oz granulated sugar
  • 85g/3oz brown sugar
  • 100g/3½oz cocoa powder
  • 30g/1oz plain flour
  • ½ tsp salt
  • 1 x 400g/14oz can evaporated milk
  • 250ml/9fl oz water
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract

Method
  1. Place the granulated and brown sugar, cocoa powder, flour and salt into a saucepan. Add the evaporated milk, water and butter and bring slowly to the boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling, cook for five minutes.
  2. Remove the sauce from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  3. Serve poured over vanilla ice cream.

Make sure if you are jarring them up for presents, get your name on that label!! Heck, you made it!!

Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

1 comment:

Carnation said...

hi i will try to do this.