The Clock Continues..

Just a brief clock update! I think I have done all the straight stick-y pieces for the clock case which means I will be able to start sticking it together tonight! I haven't included a picture of the pieces, if you really want to know look at the pictures below and pretend there are about 25 of them!!
So far I am finding it relatively easy, although I think that this is probably going to be the easiest part. I am still keen to see if it works. I have discovered that paperclips are an invaluable tool in the process as the pieces have a tendancy to ping apart as the glue dries!! Apparently I am going to have to use paperclips in the actual design at some point, that aught to be interesting.. I believe that they are used as axels in the design, which I guess makes sense. I am looking forward to see the mechanism itself, as it is all being done by weights which means the internal designs must be very accurate. I have no previous knowledge of how a weight powered clock works so this is all new to me...

No comments: