Celebratory Meal

Well, it was David's last day with his current work, yesterday, so I decided to cook him a celebratory dinner, I have listed the recipes below incase you guys want to try them out!! The skewers were really tasty and I would love to try them out on the barbeque some time!

I have been asked by a friend of my mum's for a recipe I made at Christmas last year. I will put it up on here at some point, as it got such good reviews with my family and friends (enough that they want to make it themselves) I figure it must be good enough for here! Unfortunately, I won't have a picture to go along with it but the next time I make it I will get it up for you!! It is a mint chocolate mousse, but it is very heavy and solid, definately not for the faint hearted!!!!

Happy cooking people!!

No comments: