Oh my God!! ... Please Be Not Expensive!!

I don't know how much a Head Bridesmaid is supposed to do to help her bride but I have been looking at venues. Our budget isn't huge but neither is our guest list and I think that budget should be irrelevant, any budget should be able to have a fabulous day! Well, I have found this lovely little place, near by, with access to a chapel and it caters only for small weddings, like this one! Unfortunately, this is one that has a very basic website with no indication of cost, so I am having to wait for a reply to my email! Which I am not sure if it'll even go through!! The one on the site didn't work from the work PC so I tried one from the Heritage Scotland, where they also advertise, so I hope they get it!

The place looks like this:

And no I am not obsessed with castles!! My other choices include hotels and country houses, so :-P

I have also got some other good venues which maybe suitable. I think I will just get the info. hand it to her and let her decide, last thing she needs is getting inundated with ideas AND opinions!!

No comments: