Love Is In The Air.....'Sniff'.. At Least I Think That's What That Is?

We have started a trend!

Our bridesmaid and best man have decided to get married next October. (I wish I could say that our wedding inspired love, that their eyes met across the aisle but no. Well, they may have done but it wasn't new, they've been together for a while and are now finally going for it! He's worn her down :) ) This means, dear readers, that you thought all the wedding chat was over ohhhhhhhh no!! Now you are getting it from the other side!! Actually, it should be quite interesting being involved in the big day but without the stress! Well, not as much of it anyway!

Also, I am hoping that as I was so nice to her about the bridesmaids outfits that she won't put me in a meringue, but she might... she's a bit crazy!! So far there has been a disney theme idea and a nursery rhyme theme suggested......

No comments: