Bargain Day!!

A day of bargains today!! Let's her it for car boof sales and markets!! We took a trip too the car boot salein Stirling today and I would have to say that I am chuffed with out purchases!! I am a crazy eeyore fan!! And I mean BIG Eeyore fan so I was well pleased with my three stuffed eeyores which can be added to my collection after their date with the washing machine! (In fact they are tumbling right now!!) But my next favourite purchases was from a market stall and was a Big Cube World block, for only £4... new!!! Now if you don't know what cubeworld is let me enlighten you...

Cube World is as follows little cubes on the front of which is a screen. On this screen appears an animation of a little guy that lives in the cube. He just gets on with his life while you watch (yes, it is electronic voyeurism!). Each cube generally has its own theme, maybe he's an office worker, or has a dog or plays football. Now each cube is cute and fun to watch in its own right but the fun comes from when you stick them all together!! Now the little guys can go visit each other!! Stick as many of these cubes together as you want for piles of fun. Different cube men interact differently with each other. Example: the dog man and the football man - the football man can throw his ball and the dog goes and gets it, running between the two cubes. Or the string man, if you pile up about 5 cubes one on top of the other, he'll climb to the top of the stack, tie on his string and bungeeeeeeeee all the way to the bottom and back up. Apparently each cube has around 100 different animations, all dependant upon who's where. Anyway, these cubes are quite small but then they brought out big cubes, about the size of 4 little ones stuck together. These things were majorly expensive when new, see my Amazon snap shot, but I got it for £4 pretty chuffed!!!
Okay I am sad but simple things....

Next bargain, and a tip for any computer gamers out there. If you are looking to buy EA's new evolution game Spore then go to Woolies!! About £5 cheaper than anywhere else! Had to trapse around every shop in Stirling but we got the best deal!! Yes!! We rock!! ANd the game is pretty cool too! You get to design your own creature and help it evolve from microbe to space traveller...

Let's hear it for geeky me!!

No comments: