Paper - What Weddings Are Really All About!!

Went into Arbroath today to drop off the fresh flowers to old 'Pie Bob' and to pick up the marrige paperwork. 'Pie Bob' loved the roses that we gave him, everyone so far has adored the colour of them! As do I still majorly chuffed that I got them - big cheesy grins!! We also gave him four miniature rose bushes. We are having some cream rose buds on the cake, as extra decoration so it was decided it would be best to give him the whole bush, then tomorrow he can pick off the ones he wants, then they won't have opened by the evening. It is going to take him an hour and a half to set the cake up tomorrow! Good lord!

The marriage certificate was easy to get, it had already been organised so it really was a case of just having to go into the registrar's office and pick up the papers. It is really weird talking about changing my name. To me, as I am sure it is to all people, is who I am, so the thought of changing that after 25 years of being who I am is a very strange concept, and probably what is causing me most stress about this wedding.

No comments: