Final Countdown - Don't People Write Things Down Anymore?

Well,

Just had an email from mum saying that the venue wants to know when the photographer and videogrpaher are turning up next Thursday! Now, I will stand corrected but I am pretty darn sure that we told them this at lease once if not twice as soon as we knew oursleves. It worries me slightly that the venue doesn't keep better records. But as I say I may be wrong, probably am, or I missed the point! That wouldn't be the first time.
Well, David has been band, photographer and videographer so I direct mum's request to him. Apparently the photographer is on holiday till Monday 11th and we can't get hold of the videographer. So the venue will have to wait. I have made a guess at the time, cos I didn't write it down as I was assuming that the venue was keeping a record, this is another reason why I was sure they knew, becuase everything they don't know is written down by us and as the inforamtion is passed on it can be removed from this list!


Hang on...

Follow up email from mum..

oh no, she has been let lose with the book dad bought to 'keep himself right' which, along with the word of our wedding planner, has become the gospel according to dad. Apparently:

Groom pays for
Ring
Gift for bride (optional)
His outfit
Expenses for the ceremony venue so I suppose that means the donation to the church
Bride's & bridesmaid's bouquets !!!!! and the buttonholes and corsages
Gifts for attendants ( bridesmaids, pages,best man and ushers) and flowers for both mothers
Transport for him and best man to ceremony and bride to reception
Honeymoon etc


Bride pays for
Groom's ring
Gift for groom ( optional )
Hairdresser for herself and bridesmaids altho nowadays it says the bridesmaids may pay!!!!!


Sounds like I get a pretty good deal!!!

David cough up....

No comments: