They are done - Oh Lord, they are done!

Finally finished the invitations which I am making myself. Did you ever start something and then half way through realise that it maybe wasn't such a great idea....

They look good though, even if I do say so myself! Just have to ship them off to M&D now and they have the equally unenviable task of mailing them all out to the guests! I have also finished the little place name tags too, they are very elegant and simple and a lot faster to make!! My uncle is using his calligraphy to write the names on them
"THANKS UNCLE NORMAN"
he is also doing some fancy work around the outside of the main table plan, i forget the posh name but its the kind of drawn patterns that monks used to put around their work... what is that called....

The insert to the invitations are causing a bit of grief, one fact being that i want to be referred to by my first and second name, not just my first. If David is getting the whole lot, first middle and last + a MR and mum and dad are getting MR & MRS 'the whole hog' why am I just Rosemary? Looks odd to me, although apparently that is how it is done. Hmm.... not on these invites me thinks...

No comments: