The Dress - Definately, Definately That One.. Or Maybe...

I know the exact dress that I want. I have seen it in the catalogues and it is just what I want! It is elegant and has plenty WOW factor without being too over the top. It is by the designer Alfred Angelo and nothing has competed with it in all the books so I was off to try it on today...

She only had it in blue and white whereas I want it in Ivory and Burgandy, however the style is what is important. I can honestly say that it is gorgeous!! I loved it and I was told I looked great, even a bit of flattery from the woman that usually girls find it too 'exposed' at the front as it has no boning around the stomach so there's nothing to hold you in, but that I 'obviously didn't need it'! Probably a bit of sales patter but its good too hear!! Maybe the sit-ups are worth it....

Then I made the dreaded mistake of thinking, I have only tried on one dress maybe I should try on others 'just in case'! Bad move!! There are now two dresses that I love, buy two different designers. Its awful, when I tried on the second dress (after a few okay ones and a few 'umm no way' ones) it loked amazing, it was so different but gave a totally different feel to the whole thing. One is elegant, the other kind of Medieval.

Oh dear....

No comments: