The New Camera

Okay, so I finally got my new camera, for those in the know or those that want to know it's a Canon EOS 400D. For those who aren't in the know, its one of those fancy looking ones with the big lens at the front!

I have played with, but never actually owned an SLR camera, let alone a digital one! So I headed to the instruction manual...

Good Lord! This thing can all but launch NASA shuttles! But I get the basics, there is an 'idiot' setting so I turn it to that and have a go. After a few random shots of the living room, the TV and a rather disgruntled fiance I think I have got the hang of it.

I head out into the garden and decide to get arty with some shots of flowers! However, the cat has other ideas and insists on being in every shot, even if that means him trying to walk on the surface of the pond! Eventually I give in and just photograph the flowers avec cat. It doesn't turn out too bad however as I manage to get this rather nice shot of him! All totally planned of course.....




Thank you Rocco, you are looking good!!


No comments: