Heading To Egypt

Well, it's why I bought the camera and it is fast approaching. We head off to Egypt soon and the planning begins. Why is it that you only seem to think of 'things you should've asked' days before you leave? Like 'How do we get from the airport to the ferry?' or 'Do we get the tickets at the travel agents or are we waiting on them being sent?' But, whatever the problems and issues I am beginning to look forward to it. Although, I usually try not to look forward to things, as inevitably in my life, whatever I am looking forward to fails to materialise!

Anyway, I think we are pretty much organised, even with all the little loose ends!! Ten days in Egypt, 7 on a Nile Cruise and 3 in Cairo. We are going to see the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings and all the other things that one has to see when in Egypt. Seeing all those sights that people are always talking about on TV is going to be great!! And now I also have the camera to record it all! I hope I get some good photos! Those crocodiles had better be scrubbing up thier smiles!!



No comments: